Jr. Web Applications Developer - PHP
BlueStorm Technologies is seeking a Junior-level Web Applications Developer to join our Application Development and Systems Integration Team. You will work closely with senior team members to conceptualize, design, and develop web applications in support of our customer development projects. Our projects include large-scale, high-transaction, and secure web systems as well as mobile web deployments.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for a new web developer to learn from senior team members, gain experience with large systems design/development, and bring your skills to the next level.
We are looking for varying degrees of experience with the following:
- PHP-5 Experience/Proficiency
- Object Oriented Development Concepts
- Overall web design and construction experience
- MVC-based concepts and development
- PHP Frameworks such as Yii, Cake, Zend, Code Igniter, etc.
- HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery
- Database Modeling and Design (MySQL and others)
- Common Design Patterns and their application
- Ability to read and understand Java code (JEE)
- Version Control Systems such as Subversion
- Common development environments such as NetBeans or Eclipse
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
In addition, we are seeking individuals that have a passion for new technology and problem solving skills, a professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical field of study along with experience and certifications in related technologies is preferable. If you are looking for an environment that promotes knowledge, innovation and application; submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org